Thursday, April 19, 2007

Adult Bootie for LoomClass

s; I made two pairs of slippers. This first pair follows the pattern as posted. They are finished off with a crocheted ruffle and a pompom. The recipient chose the colors, although when she saw them she said she needs a clown suit to wear with them. The lightest color is a soft yellow.

I saw this variation in Jo Ann's Project 150 photo album. She calls it her EZ Slipper. When I asked for directions, she suggested I wrap 22 pegs so the slipper would stop at the ankle. I just continued to knit the 22 pegs until I got to the row where the top is shaped. Other than that, I followed the original pattern. These are finished with a row of single crochet and a pompom made from all three colors in the slippers.

Thanks for sharing the pattern, Jo Ann. With the 1 over 2 stitch, these slippers should last longer than my others have.

No comments: