Saturday, January 13, 2007

Scuffie Slippers


When I got tired of making hats, I tried the slippers at http://www.yarngear.com/. They were easy to make and a good way to learn to do heels. My sister has worn out hers already just wearing them around my house when she comes over to play cards. Kansas had these slippers posted on her blog and I liked the fun fur she added around the cuff. The pattern came from http://www.loomknittingdesigns.com/ . The slippers are easy to make on the blue loom. The only change I made was to do them toe-up. I'm hoping these will last my sister a little longer because they're made with Thick 'n' Quick yarn. She was pretty excited when she saw them.

Friday January 12, 2007 - 06:34pm (PST

1 comment:

Clothes And More said...

Carmen, buenas noches, quiero felicitarte por tan hermoso proyecto, me encantaria poder hacer un par para mi ya tengo los telares, quisiera saber si me puedes compartir el pattern, para yo poder hacerlo, un abrazo que Dios te bendiga y mil gracias nuevamente.
Maria Cecilia
mariacecilia0524@gmail.com