Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dishcloth Break

I've been working on a sweater, which is a more time-consuming project than I've done yet. As a break from it, I got out my needles and knitted a couple of dishcloths. Actually, the routine now is that I work on the sweater (on the round KK's) until one of the dogs wants on my lap. Then there isn't room to loom so I take out the needles. The one on the left is called Idiot's Dishcloth (or Grandma's Favorite) and the one on the right is Garterlac. The Garterlac really caught my eye and was surprisingly easy to do. The patterns for these and many others can be found at http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/dishcloths.php .

Monday November 27, 2006 - 07:13pm (PST

1 comment:

Brenda, Domedweller said...

I love the Garterlac dishcloth. Have you tried doing a pattern like this on the looms?